WEEKLY VISUALS: THOUGHTS, MEMORIES AND INSPIRATIONS
1. Morning read because I figured I should do some self learning.
2. Okay throat. I am pretty sick of you getting inflamed again, and getting sick is proving to be quite expensive.
3. I have sort of fallen in love with printed decor but it is new territory for me.
4. Feeling a little nostalgic lately. Definitely missing the sweater weather city and its sub-zero temperatures.
5. In dire need of a major detox because I have been drinking pop lately, eating McDonalds at 12am and let's not start with the alcohol.
6. Japanese inspired coffee stall in Isetan The Japan Store.
7. Have you ever felt that surge of pure joy when you step into a fragrance store? Uh huh, you know what I mean.